Requirements & Application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University recognized by Italian law: The Master participants may have various backgrounds(in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Information Technology, Economics and Management, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Sciences, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics).
- A common good command of the English language(both oral and written) is essential. For applicants whose first language is not English, or have not completed a degree program taught in the English language, we require an IELTS of at least 6.0 or TOEFL 80. Should you not be able to provide one of those English certificate, you will be contacted to sustain an English Language Test.
- Good knowledge of a second language (beyond mother tongue) among Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu is considered as a preferential admission criterion.
- The potential candidates should have a few years work experience, be interested in international career developments, have an inclination to interpersonal relationships and Team Work, sensibility for international cultures. Furthermore, the potential candidates should be market-oriented and goal-oriented, capable to cope with situations and problems in an international business environment.
Applications & Deadlines
Domestic Students: Candidates holding an Italian Bachelor Degree or another academic title issued by an Italian University are required to fill in the on-line application form. Deadline for applications is September 1st, 2017.
Students wishing to be considered for the Early Bird scholarship will be required to send the documents within June 30th 2017. For more information visit the section “scholarship”.
- Deadline 1: February 1, 2017
- Deadline 2: March 15th, 2017
- Deadline 3: April 15th, 2017
- Deadline 4: May 15th, 2017
- Deadline 5: June 30th, 2017
Students wishing to be considered for the scholarship will be advised to apply within May 15th 2017. No scholarships will be available after this date. For more information about scholarship visit the section “scholarship”.
All Applicants will be required to send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Copy of the online application form here.
- Motivation letter in English (guide on how to write a motivation letter) ;
- Updated CV in English;
- Copy of passport or ID;
- Transcripts and copies of the Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (accepted in English or Italian);
- For applicants whose first language is not English, or have not completed a degree program taught in the English language, we require:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): internet – based (iBT) of at least 80 points; computer – based (CBT) of at least 213 points; paper – based (PBT) of at least 550 points
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System):of at least 6 points
- PTE (Pearson Test of English): of at least 53 points
- TOEIC(Test of English for International Communication) – at least 750 points from the test – issued by Educational Testing Service, Princeton, USA
- FCE(First Certificate in English), CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), BEC (Business English Certificate) Vantage, BEC (Business English Certificate ) Higher, CEIBT (Certificate in English for International Business and Trade) – certificates issued by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate and by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examination
- ESOL(English for Speakers of Other Languages): First Class Pass at Intermediate Level, Higher Intermediate Level, Advanced Level – issued by City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications (Pitman Qualifications Institute)
- IESOL(International English for Speakers of Other Languages) ‐ “Communicator” level, “Expert” level, “Mastery” level ‐ issued by City & Guilds
- SET(Spoken English Test) for Business ‐ Stage B “Communicator” level, Stage C “Expert” level, Stage C “Mastery” level ‐ issued English for Business Communications (EBC) ‐ Level 2, Level 3 – issued by City & Guilds (City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications)
- EOS(English for Office Skills) of at least Level 2 – issued by City & Guilds (City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications)
- LCCIEnglish for Business Level of at least Level 2
Should you not be able to provide one of those English certificate, you will be contacted by the MIB Staff to sustain an English Language Test.
- A copy of all the possible certificates that demonstrate the performance of certain activities such as: publications (eg articles, books, etc.), Academic honors, scholarships and letters of reference.