Selection & Enrollement procedures
The selection process for admission to the Master is based on the materials received. The applicant will receive a written communication by email regarding his/her definitive admission to MIB.
A maximum score of 100 points is available. Out of these, a maximum of 25 points are accredited for each of the following qualifications:
- Consistency of the previous studies and post bachelor degree working experiences (if any) with the objectives of the Master outline;
- Statement of motivation;
- Certified or tested (if required) English Language Proficiency;
- Marks/Grades obtained in previous studies.
The applicant must have at least 60 out of a total of 100 points to be admitted to the course.
Maximum number of participants is 60.
25 points: Consistency of the previous studies and post bachelor degree working experiences (if any) with the objectives of the Master outline
25 points: Statement of motivation
25 points: Certified or tested (if required) English Language Proficiency
25 points: Marks/Grades obtained in previous studies
Admitted students will be notified via email and on the admission portal .
Enrollement’s payment must be made within 5 working days from the receipt of notice on master.unicatt.it/application.
Participants must send the enrollement documents at a later stage to:
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Via Carducci, 28/30
- Copy of the online application form
- Copy of passport or ID
- 2 passport photos
- Certified transcripts and copies of the Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
- For students with a foreign university degree, you must submit the Declaration of Value, produced by the consular offices or alternatively, if the degree was earned at an EU university, the Diploma Supplement issued by the university of origin. (More info at FAQ).
- Receipt of payment of the 1st installment of the Master (to be sent by fax at 02.72345202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Students preparing for a degree or who have a foreign university degree are required to pre-enroll through the admission portal.
Once the university degree or the Declaration of Value / Diploma supplement * will be evaluated as adequate, applicants can proceed with the matriculation.
The Required documents for the Application must be sent within June 30th 2016 to benefit of the Early Bird Application Advantage Scheme or, at latest, within the 2nd Application Window, earlier than Sept. 2nd 2016 electronically to: email@example.com