The Early Bird application advantage scheme grants € 3,000.00 scholarships to MIB candidates applying earlier than June 30th 2019 holding an Italian bachelor degree and completing the enrollment procedure within 5 working days, after receiving the confirmation of admission by e-mail.
MIB Corporate Scholarships may be available from the MIB Business Partners. These are companies who cooperate with MIB on a medium to long-term basis and may provide dedicated scholarships to selected MIB students.
MIB Bright Future Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship, to help meritorious Applicants holding a Bachelor degree issued by an Italian University financing their studies. The scholarship encompasses 30% or 50 % tuition waiver.
The scholarship may be granted by the Scientific Committee of the Master on the basis of the assessment of the applications received from the candidates admitted. One of requirement for the application is the submission of the GMAT along with the grades of the exams obtained during the bachelor. The scholarship will eventually be scored after the first quarter of the Master in consideration of the participants’ learning performance during the first quarter.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore offers some possibilities of financial aid to applicants holding a Bachelor degree issued by an Italian University:
- Intesa Bridge, in collaboration with Banca Intesa (only for EU citizens). intesabridge.it
- Full and partial academic scholarships may be awarded. Eligible candidates to apply for the scholarships are only those who have passed the selection process and are admitted to the MIB programme. (only for Italian citizens)
- Some Italian Regions offer Scholarship opportunities for resident citizens (i.e. Regione Molise and Regione Puglia).
- Banks in most countries offer low-interest loans for post-graduate education.
* Other scholarships: www.unicatt.it/master-borse-studio