The Executives’ Class of the Master in International Business offers, in addition to the core business courses taught through an e-learning platform, conferences and a dedicated mentorship to support Learning Labs. The MIB Executives’ Class trains young professionals to be future international business managers with advanced seminars scheduled over three full immersion periods.
All admitted participants will take part to a part-time programme composed of three teaching periods. It delivers up to 70 CFU and a “1st level Specializing Master’s Degree” (level 7 of the European Qualifications Framework – EQF).
- Kick-off Week 1 (40 hours – Oct. 3-7, 2017) one-week full immersion to get introduced to the programme, build the participants group, start developing your general management knowledge and gaining global experience.
- October-December 2017: Lectures (2 days per week in presence + e-learning modules) Winter vacations: from Dec. 18, 2017 to Jan. 15, 2018.
- Intermediate Week (40 hours – Jan. 16-20, 2018) a second one-week full immersion to check on the acquired knowledge, design the MIB Executives’ Class PROJECT WORK and review the first part of the MIB EXECUTIVES PATHWAYS.
- January-March 2018: Lectures (2 days per week in presence + e-learning modules)
- Final Week (40 hours – Apr. 2-6, 2018) participants take the final electives, complete the evaluation process and define the MIB Executives’ Class PROJECT WORK.
Final Exams: within September 2018